The 2022 NCAA Tournament is quickly coming to an end, which means the Final Four teams have been locked in for the festivities in New Orleans that will culminate in the crowning of a Division I men’s college basketball national champion. Duke vs. North Carolina and Kansas vs. Villanova on deck, New Orleans awaits one of the bloodiest fields of the past weekend in recent memory, setting up what should be an epic finale to a big season of college hoops and 2022 March Madness.
The Tobacco Road rivalry undeniably takes center stage in both Saturday clashes – intrigue abounds as they have never faced each other in an NCAA tournament, and it happens in what will either be the last or the front -Coach K’s last game as head coach – but the betting spreads on the doubleheader are both less than 4.5 points. Even Kansas’ No. 1 seed taking on a thin Villanova team that just lost second-leading scorer Justin Moore should be close.
So strap in for a frenetic end to a fantastic 2022 NCAA Tournament starting Saturday night as we prepare to cut the field four to two ahead of Monday night’s national title game. All hours below East.
Final Four 2022 Viewing Information
saturday april 2
Caesars Superdome – New Orleans
- (1) Kansas vs. (2) Villanova – 6:09 p.m. on TBS (watch live)
- (2) Duke vs. (8) North Carolina – 8:49 p.m. on TBS (watch live)
Paths to the Final Four 2022
(8) North Carolina
- First round: (8) North Carolina 95, (9) Marquette 63 | to summarize
- Second turn: (8) North Carolina 93, (1) Baylor 86 (OT) | to summarize
- Sweet 16: (8) North Carolina 73, (4) UCLA 66 | Love propels Tar Heels past Bruins
- Elite Eight: (8) North Carolina 69, (15) Saint Peter’s 49 | to summarize
- First round: (2) Villanova 80, (15) Delaware 60 | to summarize
- Second turn: (2) Villanova 71, (7) Ohio State 61 | to summarize
- Sweet 16: (2) Villanova 63, (11) Michigan 55 | to summarize
- Elite Eight: (2) Villanova 50, (5) Houston 44 | The Wildcats are the first team in the Final Four