Another season of Chicago White Sox baseball is upon us. Here’s how to watch all the action this season.
[ [Sign up now] Get the latest Chicago sports news delivered to your inbox every morning ]
All local cable and satellite providers carry the regional sports network. Check your postal code here.
NBC Sports Chicago is available on Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, fuboTV, and AT&T TV, but you’re out of luck if you have Sling.
Authenticated NBC Sports Chicago subscribers can stream live through the MyTeams app and on the NBC Sports Chicago website.
The White Sox will have a handful of games on national networks, as well as some on NBC Sports Chicago+ due to disputes with the Bulls or Blackhawks. Here is a list, subject to change:
- April 15 vs. Tampa Bay Rays, Apple TV+
- April 23 at Minnesota Twins, NBCSCH and FS1
- April 30 against Los Angeles Angels, NBCSCH and FS1
- May 6 at the Boston Red Sox, Apple TV+
- May 8 at the Red Sox, NBC-5 and Peacock
- May 22 at the New York Yankees, ESPN
- May 28 vs. Cubs, Fox-32
- June 17 at the Houston Astros, Apple TV+
- July 23 vs. Cleveland Guardians, Fox-32
- July 30 vs. Oakland Athletics, Fox-32
- August 15 vs. Astros, NBCSCH and FS1
- August 21 at Guardians, Peacock
- August 24 at Baltimore Orioles, NBCSCH and FS1
The Jason Benetti-Steve Stone broadcast partnership continues this season and expect to see radio voice Len Kasper make a few appearances in the booth as well. Pre-game and post-game broadcasts will continue to be hosted by NBCSCH’s Chuck Garfien along with Sox legends Ozzie Guillen and Frank Thomas.
Kasper will be in his second season on the South Side as a play-by-play announcer alongside veteran analyst Darrin Jackson and studio host Connor McKnight on WMVP-AM 1000. For a list of stations affiliates in Illinois, Indiana and Iowa, Click here.